What is the IICRC Organization?
The IICRC is the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, a non-profit organization for the cleaning and restoration industry.
The mission of the IICRC is to establish and advance globally recognized health and safety related standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries. The IICRC helps to shape the industry by serving as an independent, certification body that sets and promotes high standards and ethics, and advances communication and technical proficiency.
The IICRC also ensures that when consumers hire a Certified Firm or technician, they have hired experts who will provide reasonable assurance that work will be completed in accordance with the industry’s “standard of care.”
For more information please click here.
HGR as an IICRC Certified Firm
HGR has achieved IICRC certified firm status in 2018 by fulfilling the requirements of IICRC code of ethics that includes the criteria such as:
- Providing precise information to customers about prices, services and products
- Maintaining a professional attitude in concluding business and upholding honesty, integrity and competency in all dealings with consumers
- Having an IICRC certified technician to be present on job sites
- Providing a continuing education and training program for the technicians
- Maintaining a comprehensive general liability insurance
- Maintaining a written complaint procedure
Currently, HGR is the only IICRC certified firm in Turkey, which has the international standards in damage restoration industry to render the highest quality services to its customers.
IICRC Introduction Movie